The beginning of the year has been busy for us here at the Virtual Institute!
We have already run several courses and webinars, and the recordings for each of these is now available in the Virtual Institute Store.
We will soon be announcing several new upcoming courses for later this year, so keep an eye open for the announcements!
Courses, recording packages available for $69.99 (6 hours + syllabus + practical exercise):
- Blaine Bettinger, PhD, JD, “The Essential Copyright Guide for Genealogists“
- Craig Roberts Scott, CG, FUGA, “Pensions: Did You Stop Too Soon?“
- Rich Venezia, “Uncovering Immigrant Origins“
Webinars, recording packages available for $19.99 (1 hour + syllabus):
- Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D., “How Are We Related? Using the Shared cM Project to Explore Your DNA Matches”
- LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG, “Researching Enslaved Ancestors in South Carolina”