It’s hard to believe that our first course was about one year ago, over the first two weekends of November 2014. Since then, we have hosted 14 courses from some of the best instructors in the country.
We are thankful for all of our instructors and for all of the students who have taken advantage of the Virtual Institute’s offerings.
To celebrate the holiday season, we would like to offer everyone a 20% discount on all recordings of our past courses!
To receive the discount, just use the coupon code HOLIDAY20 at checkout. The coupon will be good from Thanksgiving Day through Wednesday, December 2, 2015.
Audio/video recording packages of the following courses are currently available:
- Blaine Bettinger, PhD, JD, “(Finally!) Understanding Autosomal DNA“
- Blaine Bettinger, PhD, JD, “Genetic Genealogy for Professional Genealogists“
- F. Warren Bittner, CG, “Reading German I: The ABCs of Gothic“
- F. Warren Bittner, CG, “Reading German II: Introduction to German Church Books“
- F. Warren Bittner, CG, “Reading German III: Fraktur, Civil Records, and Pre-Printed Forms“
- Billie Stone Fogarty, M. Ed. and Rick Fogarty, “Verifying the Family Legend of Native American Ancestry“
- Michael Hait, CG, “Writing Logical Proof Arguments“
- Melanie Holtz, CG, and Melissa Johnson, CG, “Genealogical Applications of Dual Citizenship: Italian-American and Irish-American“
- Nancy C. Levin, CG, “Jewish Family History Research I“
- J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA, “Preparing the Field: Understanding the Agricultural Records of our Ancestors“
- Angela Packer McGhie, “Digging in Federal Land Records“
- Paul Milner, “An In-Depth Look at the ‘Big Four’ Records of English Research“
- Donna Moughty, “Strategies for Finding Your Irish Ancestors“
- Craig Roberts Scott, CG, FUGA, “A Day in the Revolution: Researching Your Soldier“
- Maureen Taylor, “Family Photographs: Identifying, Preserving, and Sharing Your Visual Heritage“
Each package contains all six hours of instruction as well as all syllabus material and all practical assignments.
For more information and to purchase some of these recordings, visit https://vigrgenealogy.com/store
Have a great holiday!